SU-CHIN PANG - PHOTOGRAPHY

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Clean Living & Butter??

I have neglected my blog page for quite sometime. I guess i have been more foucsed in getting my photography project together. Its hard to be focused on just one thing when life is constantly throwing  opportunities. There is always some other exciting activity that presents itself!

I am not sure how you all feel .....“I LOVE BUTTER!” The way it tastes, its texture and color. Potato is my second favourite but i won’t do without my butter in them mash potatoes! Anyway, I stumbled upon an inventive way to carry your butter. This reminds me of wooden ice-cream spoons from the 70s. The wooden spreader acts as a lid for the container. It simply snaps on when not in use. This design is functional, portable and minimalistic.

I am also posting [ BETTER LIFE ]’s line of house cleaners. The difference is the concept of humor. Cleaning supply packagings always market how well their products clean and sanitizes. Sure we all want a cleaner that works well but we all dread house cleaning! If you do enjoy cleaning, you can come over my apartment anytime! I appreciate packaging humor to a not so motivating part of life :)

No comments: